PAPANA Mission Statement
PAPANA is a forum to organize and enable Pakistani American Psychiatrists to grow in their professional endeavours to improve patient care, education and research in United States and Pakistan in the field of mental health.
- PAPANA will organize psychiatrist of Pakistani-descent to professional excellence by enhancing education and training.
- PAPANA will help new Pakistani professionals to learn psychiatry and enrich American psychiatry with their rich culture in this diverse culture.
- PAPANA will also promote participation of American born psychiatrists of Pakistani descent in joining their ranks.
- PAPANA will help to promote mental health in Pakistani by education, training, sponsorship, governmental policies and other means to improve treatment of mentally ill.
- PAPANA will coordinate with other organizations to promote overall goal of education and research in field of mental health.